So I was getting my nails done at this place called Mild to Wild I had been going there for a year and I liked the lady that was doing them but it just was not what i wanted anymore and i was nervous about changing and going to someone else so i never did. But yesterday I was looking at this magazine and saw a coupon for this salon called Artistic look and i decided to give them a call and make an appt and so i went there and I loved it the lady was so nice and my nails are so freaking cute I love them!!:DD
Popular posts from this blog
10:42
Happy Wednesday! I hope those who read this are having a good day. I am currently on vacation in St George Utah! Me and my best friend of 6 years are on our way to Las Vegas! We have a couple of concerts that we are attending this week and I am super excited! We are going to Shania Twain! And Katy Perry! This is going to be a fun filled trip. It is going to be hot! I think the high is 111! I have never been in that hot of weather before. We are planning on hanging out by the pool while we are here too so I am hoping that will keep us cool! Updates for the trip to come!
All about me!
My name is Charly I am 31 My Birthday is in April I have one brother I live in Utah I live with my Best Friend in the entire world! I have 1 cat name Sophia :) I work at AFCU I have been there for 14 years and 7 months My favorite door is Mexican I absolutely love chips and dip! I have been to Mexico, Washington, California, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Nevada At the end of 2021 I shaved my head Pink is my favorite color! I am single and loving every minute of it ! I collect Disney Doorables
Comments
Post a Comment